Saturday, September 20, 2008

Beside the seaside

We are in Tramore. My Daddy says that in Irish that means "big beach". A beach seems to be a place with lots of nice dry dirt and rocks and shells to play with. So far, I'm liking it.

What's that thing Mommy? The shiny whooshy thing coming towards us? Really fast? Mommy?


Aii-aa! It wet me! My toes!


Actually this is kind of fun. Mr Shiny McFeetWetter is my new best friend.



At my Gran-aunt Eilis's house, I found a small chubby man (my Daddy says he looks like me). He let me share his rocks. At least he didn't complain when I took them, and that's good enough for me.



My Mommy and Daddy tried to fix a kite. I helped them. If fixing means to break (and I'm pretty sure it does), I helped a lot.



I met one of my Dad's cousins, Eoin. He has a ring in his lip. I think it would be handy for carrying things on. You could save some spaghetti for later, for example.



My great-grandmother Nancy fed us very well. I like Tramore!

1 comment:

Noemi said...

What I love about Leo playing with the Buddha is that Leo is wearing his "Center of the Universe: me" t-shirt. So they are sharing philosophies. Awesome.