Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Second Halloween

Seems like only yesterday that I was helplessly at the mercy of my parents. Now I can defend myself, especially when I'm wearing my bear outfit (thanks Stephanie!). Here I am thinking about whether to eat M'amie Annie.


She is very nice to me, so maybe I'll save her for later. I found this strange creature lurking in our kitchen:


I gave him a good talking to and I don't think we'll be having any more trouble from him.


Then I found a giant sweet potato lurking in our pantry.


Apparently I wasn't supposed to eat it yet. But this bear is hungry...

2 comments:

CrankyOtter said...

Cute! The sweet potato pics remind me of this starving dog:
http://littera-abactor.livejournal.com/7748.html

Noemi said...

HA. That is very, very funny and I feel a kinship with that dog owner.