Saturday, August 22, 2009

Back to Space

Last month, we touched down again on the planet of the Space Cousins from Space. Here we are, mingling with the natives.



The local nutritive substances were intriguing, as were the implements used to ingest them. I learned a lot of fun things to do with food from my Space Cousins.



No trip to Space would be complete without a session of the Intergalactic Council. Here I am, working with Mr. Dog to fight a popular but ill-advised motion. In the end Mr. Dog recused himself, but the motion failed in any case due to cookies. Intergalactic diplomacy is complicated.



Space Cousins appear to have the same number of fingers as people on our planet. But why is she hiding her feet?



Cousin Tom showed me how to use a novel form of virtual reality generator. One's motions and gestures become reified in a temporary platform of concrete abstraction. And there is a pen on a string.



Cousin Aoife liked riding around on a Space Horse. I tried to figure out how I could do the same with my favorite vehicle, the Space Digger. But the diggers seemed to have originated on a smaller planet.



Wow there's a lot of Space Cousins! I hope Space is big!

No comments: