Saturday, January 10, 2009

Space Cows

We are back from a long trip to ... actually I'm a bit vague on where we went to, but I think it was Outer Space.

In Outer Space, there are cows. I thought they were just a myth, but I was wrong. Sorry for doubting you Daddy, but you must admit they are somewhat implausible creatures.



There are also chickens and cats. We have plenty of cats back on Planet New Jersey, so that wasn't a surprise. But chickens, chickens just raise far more questions than they answer.



Space Animals are a lot like us. They need feeding, for example. They seem to like a kind of thin, heavily-seasoned spaghetti.



Turns out sheep are real too! My cousin Tom showed me how to feed them. They like something that is called "nuts" but is not. In Space words sometimes have different meanings.



Speaking of cousins, it turns out that I have a lot more of them than I thought. Who would have thought that Space is teeming with cousins!

No comments: